Nov 6, 2013

PLACE VENDOME - 'Talk To Me' Video Streaming

PLACE VENDOME, the melodic rock project featuring UNISONIC and former HELLOWEEN singer Michael Kiske on all lead vocals and production from Dennis Ward (PINK CREAM 69), will release their third album, Thunder In The Distance, on November 1st in Europe and November 5th in North America via Frontiers Records. Check out the band's new video, for the track 'Talk To Me', streaming below: 




The official Michael Kiske fanclub did an interview with all composers of Place Vendome. In Part 2 we hear from Timo Tolkki, Roberto Tiranti and Andrea Cantarelli. An excerpt follows: 
Q: Which songs did you write for the new Place Vendome album? What can you tell us about the songs and did you hear the final result? What is your opinion about YOUR songs? 

Timo: "I remember writing it ('Lost In Paradise') very quickly because I was asked to do it in the middle of mixing my AVALON record. I wrote the song including the lyrics in just a few hours and made a quick demo. I haven’t heard the final song but I’m sure it sounds good. I think ironically that the best songs I have ever written are those that come very fast." 

Andrea: "I wrote 'Maybe Tomorrow' with Roberto Tiranti (singer of my both bands, LABYRIINTH and A PERFECT DAY). I wrote the music and Roberto both melodies and lyrics. The song is a ballad, and it’s about old memories and how to cohabit with them... Unfortunately I have not yet heard the final result, I’m very agog with it. Well, I’m very proud of this song, it is very representative of who I am as musician and how I feel today." 


Part 2 of the interview can be found in full at this location 

Read Part 1 of the interview, featuring Magnus Karlsson, Alessandro Del Vecchio, Sören Kronqvist and Brett Jones, at this location



Thunder In The Distance tracklisting: 

'Talk To Me' 
'Power Of Music' 
'Broken Wings' 
'Lost In Paradise' 
'It Can’t Rain Forever' 
'Fragile Ground' 
'Hold Your Love' 
'Never Too Late' 
'Heaven Lost' 
'My Heart Is Dying' 
'Breakout' 
'Maybe Tomorrow' 
'Thunder In The Distance' 


'Power Of Music' lyric video:



Track samples:






No comments:

Post a Comment